5 benefits to lawn aeration.
- Reduces thatch build-up – A heavy thatch layer promotes disease and insects.
- Reduces soil compaction – Compacted clay soils inhibit root growth and water penetration.
- Stimulates new root growth – Root systems will grow back thicker, stronger, and deeper.
- Creates more efficient watering and fertilizing – Water, air, and fertilizer can easily penetrate the soil.
- Essential in keeping root systems strong and healthy -A healthy root system creates thicker turf, increases heat and drought tolerance, reduces weed and crabgrass growth, and decreases disease and insect damage.
Need professional lawn aeration service? Call 405-202-8551 or email Elite Lawns & Landscaping today.